A careerminded applicant that is detail oriented, self motivated, and posseses excellent communication skills will be welcomed into the accounting department as an Accounting Administrative Assistant. A successful applicant will use their experience with Quickbooks, MS Office Products, and general accounting best practices to contribute to a team focused department in an professionally rewarding environment.
- Work in a positive manner with customers and Hurley Engineering team.
- Preparing monthly customer invoices and statements .
- Reconciling project packets.
- Organize open sales orders and open purchase orders.
- Organize and file complete project folders.
- Coordinate inventory receiving and shipments.
- Help facilitate A/P & A/R progress.
- General accounting and project management duties.
- General knowledge of the of accounting practices.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks.
- MS Office products.
- Strong time management, leadership, and decision making skills.
- Excellent attendance record at prior employment.
- Excellent human relations and communications skills (verbal and written) with customers and staff.
- Project a positive image of the company and herself/himself to customers.
Please present you resume and cover letter to HR@Hurleyengineering.com