A career minded applicant will be responsible for coordinating and managing customers and projects with the Hurley Projects Group and our Project Sales Team. Successful project development is accomplished by eliminating barriers and facilitating products, labor, and documents to meet the clients project timelines. The Technical Sales position is a rewarding position and leads to a fast paced career trajectory within Hurley Engineering.
- Developing positive relationships with customers,suppliers, and support teams.
- Coordinate with HPG Group and Projects Team to enable successful projects.
- Maintaining a strong system and equipment product knowledge base.
- Manage vendor purchase orders, open projects sales, and customer purchase orders.
- Execute job revisions as needed.
- Become proficient in vendor products.
- Collaborate across team lines to ensure project profitability
- Oversee the successful project completion for design build and capital projects.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or the equivalent business experience related to hydronic and steam boiler systems.
- General knowledge of the mechanical trades, hvac, or mechanical engineering industry
- Ability to read and understand schedules and specifications.
- General computer skills used for estimating, scheduling, and project keeping including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, Dodge, or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License required with an acceptable driving record.
- Strong time management, leadership, and decision making skills.
Please present you resume and cover letter to HR@Hurleyengineering.com