A career minded applicant will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects with the Hurley Projects Group and our Project Sales Team. Successful project development is accomplished by eliminating barriers and facilitating products, labor, and documents to meet the clients project timelines. Project Coordinator is the first step in a fast paced career trajectory that can lead into many other rewarding positions within Hurley Engineering.
- Developing positive relationships with customers,suppliers, and support teams.
- Coordinate with HPG Group and Projects Team to enable successful projects.
- Expedite materials in order to meet timelines
- Manage vendor purchase orders, open projects sales, and customer purchase orders.
- Execute job revisions as needed.
- Become proficient in vendor products.
- Collaborate across team lines to ensure project profitability
- Coordinate with marketing during special events to ensure customer participation
- Provide marketing assets from job sites.
- Participate in all trade association events.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent business experience in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
- General knowledge of the mechanical trades, hvac, or mechanical engineering industry
- Ability to read and understand schedules and specifications.
- General computer skills used for estimating, scheduling, and project keeping including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, Dodge, or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License required with an acceptable driving record.
- Strong time management, leadership, and decision making skills.
Please present you resume and cover letter to HR@Hurleyengineering.com